Ever wondered how it's like to have downloaded music on your phone (from SoundCloud) and shortly realise the author's channel got deleted. Especialy if his YouTube channel is almost empty and his last words were approval of public use?
I couldn't let this go away, so with some editting through Adobe After Effects I finally released what was supposed to be lost forever. Even I don't know much about this guy. A very young extremely talented Holland music producer under the name of Redeye, who specialises all kinds of Dubstep music.
Anyway, 13 tracks in total (of course he had more of them), each of them quite different and simply amazing!
This here is one of them:
follow the rest of them on my YouTube list!
I know I didn't played the game for years long and when I heard it was about to close, I suddenly went back to play as much as I could, even though CP deleted my acoount due to afk...
And now we have CP Island, aka free to play but pay to have fun game. For fail's sake, I even pre-registered to get free items and later the game tells me I need membership to wear them, seriously Disney?!
Anyway, that's it. Of course you're probably old enough to realise, Internet does have CP private servers, so nothing is lost, especialy kuz these sites support free membership. So, it's not R.I.P. ClubPenguin, but R.I.P. Disney!
P.S. Do any of you play these servers? I'm having difficulties trying to play in:
It could be there's a crazy amount of people signing in because reasons...
*Browses internet for radnom junk*
*Asks himself: "What day is it?"*
*Checks date: 22nd september. "Hmmm...*
*Realisation + spits drink*
*Juggles mouse with light speed to NG*
"Lets get reviewing!!!"
Happy Madness Day, everyone!
Hey there......um......yeah, it seems I abandoned NG, doesn't it? If you think so, you're right. And wrong, I still come back to see if Newgrounds is still alive, heheh.
So did I do anything productive? Nope, I do intend to release some music on YT, of course not by me, it's some sort of legacy of someone that almost doesn't exist on social media anymore, I can say that my phone is only thing that has the author's music, since the original creator deleted his soundcloud account while YT has only few of his tracks hidden somewhere.
In the meantime, can you guys do me a favor?
I'm searching for a specific animated video that was released on NG years ago. It was some sort of hitman style based animation where an assassin was hired to kill some boss that was on top floor of large building. The boss saw him right at the start and warned him that he'll need to go through....(20,21,31, 51, Idk) floors, occupied by armed forces. It was quite funny watching how hitman avoid every encounter every floor, there was orchestral music playing in background at that time. Then at final he comes at boss, but the boss easily puts him down since Hitman was already wounded and exhausted as hell. The punchline was that when boss was just about to finish him, when a missile (which was fired by some grunt that missed hitman at some floor, going up to space) came straight down at him = boom. Hitman survived by going back to elevator. His back accidently pushed all buttons, meaning he'll have to face those grunts again as he didn't really killed much of them before. Video ends at that moment.
So, any leads?
- Not dead.
- College sucks.
- NG will always be a part of me.
- Wanted to make new post before, but my phone couldn't upload the pics, motherf*****
- See this thingy above the post, called Latest Playlists? How the F**K did I never see this...? Anyways, I might one day add a ton of them. Yep, a lot...
- So how's your day?
Who will win in the animation part? It's a tough call, but I suggest you look at my reviews and check those with 5 stars (check everything while you're at it) and those have IMO best chance winning and even better being.....top 5!
Even I made something for this day. YES! This crap!
Happy Madness Day!
Not even college will stop me ( I think ... )
Screw that, anyways we all know Madness Day is coming, and as every year, I'll be that one voting judge of all submited madness stuff again. Expect no mercy and NO, I will not give any extra friend bonus!!! No pain, no ga..- err, Madness!
Also, did you know that a new Madness site is coming? Kelzad said so...No? What kind of madness fan are you!? Check this shit out already then!
Goodbye madnesscombat.net, even though you're dead already, lol.
And that's all. Oh you want me to talk about games again? Maybe next time...stay cool!
...I'm looking for a certain anime and need your help to find it. I want to now the name of one of the first I ever watched (Besides Dragon Ball and Pokemon....) and obviously I don't remember it....But I'll give you some clues I do remember:
- The anime is school based. Pretty much normal life. Well not completely normal, there are some weird stuff, but the important thing is there's no superpower things and the anime definitely isn't supercute based if you know what I mean.
- I think the main characters are (1...2....3?) teenage girls, (or STUDENTS kuz I remember uniforms) going to boring school and shit. The two of them are just plain old girls, passive personality, having love affairs (or at least trying) with boys and other yuky girly stuff. But the third one, oh man oh man, has a pure rebel personality...always bad grades and pretty much always arguing with her teacher, LOL! And she can beat up any bully trying to hurt her or her friends.
- I don't think that's enough info....right ermmm...I do remember that rebel girl (I think her name is Rebecca but yeah, I watched a shitty dub version so don't know original name...) has medium sized orange hair. (The second one had long dark blueish hair but my brain's memory core isn't too powerful to tell anymore about...)
- About the weird stuff...If my mind isn't playing with me, I remember a scene or two where some deadly disease shit was going on and man that was really nasty to look at. Some kind of death slugs spreading all over school (Most likely by someone)....yeah, I was really young back then and thought: "Holy crap that's awesome" Instead of: "Holy shit that's scarry..."
- And that's all I know. Oh one more thing. The anime is probably old around 15 years by now...
- UPDATE! - So most likely they are students yeah, kuz they looked pretty tall, the type of anime my guess would be "seinen". Other than that I think it was a pretty boring series, pretty realistic looking and rarely any intense action. If dub studios kept the music background, there basically wasn't any music,all quiet, maybe there was some music at better parts. I just want to know what was I watching lolz....by lolz I mean I HAVE TO KNOW DAMNIT!!!
Commander Keen: Goodbye Galaxy
Developer: id Software
Release Date: 1991
This kid Billy Blaze AKA Commander Keen should have become popular as Super Mario. This one as well as the whole series, was a top notch advanced gaming system back then. A real retro platformer! Go left, right, down, up, jump, climb and shoot as well. Easy? No way, it's incredibly freaking hard!
I like the way that you really need to save your ammo as it's hard to find. And you had some kind of jumping scooter which you can just go threw the whole map in a matter of seconds (of course if you could avoid all those threats).
The map itself is pretty huge and complex with all the lock/unlock thingies. Did I mention this is made by id Software? You know, the creator of Doom and Wolfenstein...this is their first franchise and who knows if they would progress any further without it. Also, you can still buy a whole (not exactly whole) pack in Steam for just a few bucks!
Developer: Microsoft Windows
Release Date: 1998
Looking for a classic, but awesome ball-paddle game? Then this is for you! Is hitting the ball over and over boring? Then how about a massive collection of powerups to either blast the whole away easily or literally blast yourself. Yeah, some of those powerups actually downgrade you. For example a powerup makey your paddle larger but other can make you smaller, one makes your ball move faster, other slower. One makes your ball bigger, other shorter.
And there's still a ton of other powerups to get if you keep hitting these blocks. Normal blocks, hardened blocks, even flaming blocks....and powerups can change them too. You can even start shooting them if you get lucky enough, I'm not kidding, lol.
There're 5 packs containing huge a lot of boards to play and it became so successful, Microsoft made a multiplayer version called: Rival Ball. Wicked huh?!
Developer: Tripwire Interactive
Release Date 2009 (2005)
This was basically my first ever co-op game I got really really REALLY excited on. The fact I love playing together and love slaughtering zombies! A random fact is that this game was meant to be released as a mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. (without it, I would probably only play Left 4 Dead...).
This game is simply impossible to hate! The beginning waves start as easy and the last one ends with your highest efforts for win (that boss is dope though). Every headshot is like watching a pumpkin explode lmao!
It has 6 player co-op, but some server mods extended it up to 5 and even 10 times more. And let me remind you, this is based on survival, SURVIVAL!! So don't act like a juggernaut wandering around, stay together and survive! The more you kill, the more money you get for weapons + armor + few other stuff. You can even donate cash to others, ain't that great? And what's the best part for me, it's their british accent. It's first time I ever hear money - dosh??...Freaking hilarious! Try insulting zombies by some of these voice commands, you might fell of your chair laughing at some parts, ROFL! Also,
Developer: Bugbear Entertainment
Release Date: TBA
Remember, when I reviewed Flatout (2)? Well, this is his crazy son, the most brutal driving game ever made! If you like wrecking and demolition derbies, this is a must have!
The amount of wreckage in this game is over 9000! Your car can either be in one piece or a....mashed potato? A simulator with most advanced damage system. Either though it's not exactly realistic, but who doesn't want to play survival games in a car? As from what can I tell in my experience, if you want to be aggresive and hit others, always prepare for the backstrike. By that I don't really mean they'll hit you back, but how will your car react to that crash because you don't wan't to fuck up yourself as well, lol.
Sadly this game is still in beta and it's becoming another duke nukem forever by it's timeline production, but once this game is fully released, half of the world will join the SMASH ROYAL!
That's it for now guys, I got even more games in mind, but I got vacation plans right about tomorrow for few weeks. So stay alive mates!
Anything cool to say?
Can you reveal what's about?
Possibly about games as this is why I'm offline so much.
Will it be worth the wait?
If you're bored as fuck, then yes.