Incident PD2017 Incident PD2017

Hank gets invited, goes in armed and kills everything in sight. Seems legit.

Spawd responds:

It's always legit. Saw that coming

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

Ah the memories I had with this game, full of rage.

Also, considering, there's already a certain game where u punch the shit out of Tom, you should be safe, you big silly!

House of Tards House of Tards

The amount of awesome in this game is tremendous, believe me! 10/10 made Newgrounds great again!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Was this made as a parody of the mainstream media or a well future prediction we should start panicking on? Best game, but at what cost?

Madness: Spray N Pray Madness: Spray N Pray

I'd play the heck out of this if I was somewhere in the 90s and found an arcade machine with this game!

Madness Throne (Demo) Madness Throne (Demo)

I played this for a while and I must say that this game has huge potential! Simple and fun! Not sure what the future updates hold, but I hope it will have more challenging levels, grenades and difficult bosses! All that and it would make this game perfect!

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

Jesus f**k, I swear this is even harder than the first. Cut me some slack damn it, do you even know how much time can be wasted before finishing this? The game is awesome actually, but it could really REALLY use some improvements, like a pie chart timer (I think I mentioned this last year...) for example. The click area should be slightly expanded, I just keep bashing my mouse at moving targets because I know I hit at the color but it didn't work, fml. Come on you guys, the pro community is way smaller than newbie's and I'm just somewhere in between.

P.S. I ragequited at 4th checkpoint, my PC couldn't handle the immense amount of restarts well.

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Will we find out what ever happened to the girl's restroom? No? Ok.

Great ending for great series. Either I became much smarter over the years, or the riddles became easier. Probably just me, lol. Sure gonna miss Phil and his company....

Zombidle Zombidle

1min:
"What, you just click and destroy, that's it? Laaammmmeeee..."

5min:
"Well, at least thIs game has upgrades and extra monsters..."

10min:
"What the...enemies? medals? And a frickton of powerups and more upgrades??!" AWESOME!!!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Story - ain't got time to read that damn diary of Tom fucking Fulp
Games - wasted my money on a cheap crap arcade again
Movie - what kind of cinema has NO popcorn!?
Art - So, what's the price for these...

9.9/10 Not enough medals.