View Profile Igyzone

All 577 Movie Reviews

141 w/ Responses

I thought it was gonna be that UNO argument meme but that was also great.

Might as well dress up as the principal next.

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Hadn't thought of that before. Imagine students pretending they had authority over others with such a costume :P.

That's it, I'm totally transferring to your school now!

What is going on?!
Oh right, violence.

I seriously did not expect a real animation of this. Plus Gabe was genuine being Gabe.
Incredible!

You guys had way too much fun with this. Next time share some of that good stuff y'all took with us.

General-D responds:

No, our fun

Awesome, simple, yet just perfect. I'll ignore that ending though lol.

A bunch of animated glitches, memes and some MLG type of warfare and the result one extremely silly looking video. Either that or must have been the drugs I took earlier.

It's clear how much work has been put into this. Loved the humor elements and the face expressions however there are some issues which prevents me to giving a perfect score, still, with the crazy amount of effort being put into it, I'll only take half a star away.

Besides the subtitle thing, my concerns are the fact that the voice acting is not considered ideal, secondly wound be unbalanced looking sprites of gun flash/spray/wounds/splashes and thirdly are some unrealistic movements during combat (flipping with an M134 I think is beyond human)

This went from regular to purgatory like real quick. Should have known what was waiting for me with the ".fla" title. Creepy, but awesome!

If there's something you want to know about me is that you can expect a reply sooner or later but never ever never. ಠ_ರೃ

26, Male