View Profile Igyzone

537 Movie Reviews

My activity on NG is near dead, however sometimes I still come here, because I refuse to die. And so does madness and their awesome creators. No matter the year, there still 'ol flash animations out there worth watching! Kelzad, you have my respect. Long live madness!

2008 called. They want their NG flash animation video back.
Jokes aside, this is very nostalgic!

What I am most amazed by, is that our boy Krinkels here has new madness sprites.

This is a new era of madness.

172 Game Reviews

Not bad for one of those story interactive games, like the idea that you're basically forced to die several times in order to progress which reminds me of certain game and certain MD animation that used it. Also wondering if the worm part is a possible reference to prison pit which Is one my favorite gory comics.

Alright, back to the review, I'd appreciate more if there were some music and art backgrounds like for example the Sagittarian series by Hyptosis which became quite a popular hit (at least for a short time) on NG.

I was expecting a mediocre platformer game with only adult features as an entertainment, but surprisingly the dialogue alone which is well written, got me all excited.

I don't think I've found any bugs on my side and there's really nothing I could criticize this long effort masterpiece. Great job!

hentaiwriter responds:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Thanks a lot for the review and rating both, it means a lot! :D

Hank gets invited, goes in armed and kills everything in sight. Seems legit.

Spawd responds:

It's always legit. Saw that coming

23 Audio Reviews

Oh wow, this brings such a nostalgic feel. The times where we all laughed our arses off from a very simple minded person. The once most humorous piece that Newgrounds had in store.

Now enough slacking around, Project Nexus 2 is still waiting.

The-Swain responds:

I won't lie, I was definitely avoiding doing PN2 work to come post this :X

Feels like being pulled into datastream universe.

DESHIEL responds:

I hope thats a good thing :)

Not bad, your music may be somewhat monotic will all those "burps" or whatever you call them, but still fresh with the rest of music. Still perfect for any madness video to use this.

229 Art Reviews

Wow, that's creative! I can't think but imagine all that extra art wasted just to paint over the letters...

ChazDude responds:

Everything you see within the letters is everything that was drawn, nothing got cut off :)

Hmmm...

"Good trade."

Comick responds:

A Skitzo quote! haha :b Thanks!

*Gasps* IV !!!

If there's something you want to know about me is that you can expect a reply sooner or later but never ever never. ಠ_ರೃ

25, Male