Igyzone

Filters may affect review visibility.

637 Movie Reviews

Fantastic trip down memory lane!

I thought it was gonna be that UNO argument meme but that was also great.

Might as well dress up as the principal next.

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Hadn't thought of that before. Imagine students pretending they had authority over others with such a costume :P.

179 Game Reviews

The box delivery reminded me why nothing is as unique as Newgrounds.

Hey, I remember this, 2016 right?

It's not much different than before, and honestly I enjoyed your last one a tad more. And damn, while I finished a run with no kills with one try, havent been able to kill 70 in about a dozen tries.

It's decent even if it's just with bots, woudln't mind having a bit spawn protection though.

28 Audio Reviews

Oh wow, this brings such a nostalgic feel. The times where we all laughed our arses off from a very simple minded person. The once most humorous piece that Newgrounds had in store.

Now enough slacking around, Project Nexus 2 is still waiting.

The-Swain responds:

I won't lie, I was definitely avoiding doing PN2 work to come post this :X

The singer might perform better in a metal band....

Lich responds:

There's a fair few decent bands out there like 'PreEmptive Strike 0.1', 'Suicide Commando', 'Asphyxia', 'FGFC820', 'Wumpscut', 'Hocico', 'C-Lekktor' and many more who branch off towards the same kind of vocal-style (albeit with heavier processing) and their generally better compositions which you may enjoy some more.

Feels like being pulled into datastream universe.

DESHIEL responds:

I hope thats a good thing :)

285 Art Reviews

Love it, really like the closeup view of Jeb's sword. That shine and wear, I can almost taste that precious metal!

This is something that I'd like to see as a background in Newgrounds during every Madness Day. Superb job!

Nice work, Clay modelling in general is child's play, however combining with other techniques, it does add more flavor to its art. Now it looks like a screenshot taken straight from Project Nexus 2!

If there's something you want to know about me is that you can expect a reply sooner or later but never ever never. ಠ_ರೃ

Age 27, Male